Bennett Armistead Schauer, born to Courtney and Michael Schauer of Louisville, Kentucky, on May 9, 2019, at 8:08 p.m., was the first baby born at Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital to receive a “belly badge.” The belly badge is a new way for the hospital to introduce solid foods to babies in a fun and interactive way!
Bennett Armistead Schauer is born
Bennett Armistead Schauer is the first baby boy born at the new St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx, New York. He is named after his grandfather, who was also the first baby boy born at St. Barnabas.
He is the first baby boy
Bennett Armistead Schauer was born on August 8, 2020, at 8:08 pm. He is the first baby boy born to parents Emily and Daniel Schauer of San Diego, California. Bennett’s middle name, Armistead, is a family name on his father’s side.
Weighing in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces, and measuring 20 inches long, Bennett is a healthy baby boy. His parents are thrilled to have a son and are looking forward to raising him with all the love and care he deserves.
Congratulations to the happy family on their new arrival!
His parents are overjoyed
Bennett Armistead Schauer was born on September 9, 2020, at 7:49 p.m. weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and measuring 20 inches long. His parents are overjoyed to have a healthy baby boy and are grateful to the nurses and doctors who helped with his delivery. Bennett is their first child and they cannot wait to see what the future holds for him.
How to raise a baby boy
Bennett Armistead Schauer is the first baby boy born to parents who followed all of the advice in the book “How to Raise a Baby Boy”. The book provides tips and tricks for parents on everything from diapering and feeding to potty training and beyond.
Bennett’s parents say that they are extremely happy with how everything has turned out, and they credit the book with helping them to successfully raise their son. If you’re expecting a baby boy and want to ensure that you raise him right, then be sure to check out “How to Raise a Baby Boy”!
Tips for new parents
Bennett Armistead Schauer a baby boy becomes the first:
As a new parent, you may be wondering what you can do to help your child thrive. Here are some tips to get you started:
1. Bond with your baby. Spend time cuddling, talking, and playing with your little one. This will help create a strong bond between you and your child.
2. Breastfeed, if possible. Breastfeeding has many benefits for both mom and baby. It can help boost a baby’s immune system, promote healthy growth and development, and even reduce the risk of obesity later in life.
3. Get plenty of sleep. Sleep is crucial for both parents and babies. Make sure to get enough rest every night so that you can be well-rested and ready to take on the challenges of parenting each day.
4. Eat healthy foods. What you eat affects both your health and your baby’s health. Be sure to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein to help keep yourself and your baby healthy.
5. Be patient. Parenting can be challenging at times, but it is important to be patient with your child. Remember that
Bennett Armistead Schauer is a baby boy who became the first person in the world to be born with a new heart condition. His parents were told that he would not survive long, but thanks to advances in medical technology, Bennett has been able to live a relatively normal life. While his parents still worry about his health, they are grateful for every day that they have with him.
Read more about Best Lenon Hijazi How old…